Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am madly in love with my ex

angelpie

Mog
Reputable
Established
Joined
Apr 24, 2025
Messages
1,914
Solutions
1
Online time
2d 16h
Reputation
3,789
I broke up with her 3 days ago but I am madly in love with her

She posted a pic in the glasses I told her I liked and is prob starting to rebuild her roster. My goals are becoming a hybrid athlete so I mog regardless
 
I broke up with her 3 days ago but I am madly in love with her

She posted a pic in the glasses I told her I liked and is prob starting to rebuild her roster. My goals are becoming a hybrid athlete so I mog regardless
Its done bro forget about her on to the next 👊
 
I broke up with her 3 days ago but I am madly in love with her

She posted a pic in the glasses I told her I liked and is prob starting to rebuild her roster. My goals are becoming a hybrid athlete so I mog regardless
Block her.

You're just making it harder for yourself if you keep checking on her

Just move on with life and you will slowly stop caring about her

Trust me you will eventually like another girl

Just give yourself a bit of time.
 
If you can’t get her back move on bro we can’t force people to like us
I can n***a not everyone is incel like yall I broke up with her because her lifestyle is fundamentally different she recently moved to my city she’s a lot richer and boujeeer thancme we did basic shit like going to the cinemas , parks, ect but I felt like I wanted someone relatable even where she lives is a joke and she is unemployed. She has been to places and done things I have never even done bc I am not rich like her, therefore I end it. Secondly I dont like that she is friends with a bottle girl and club promoter. Lastly I dont like that shes a ufc fan
Why would you break up with her if u still have feelings? Thats on you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top