Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
North london edmonton greenaccount based new Lahore
same thingNorth london edmonton green
i think so yeahthats you isnt it![]()
No lol. You're asian i 100% lifemog you take a picture of the view you see looking out of your bedroom window pure slumsame thing
mirin low inhib igi think so yeah
Your lips need improvment like seriouslyQuick mog
View attachment 158699
I'm not Asian jflNo lol. You're asian i 100% lifemog you take a picture of the view you see looking out of your bedroom window pure slum
Thank you ( ゚∀゚)人(゚∀゚ )mirin low inhib ig![]()
this grey bitch talkingYour lips need improvment like seriously
Now shos me your fucking facemirin low inhib ig![]()
You are jfl i literally knowI'm not Asian jfl
Not into him he's bi and weird@NewFuckingDay new femboy for ya
niceYou are jfl i literally know
Ching chongnice
if you tell me whyNow shos me your fucking face
see how white we alba's look compared to the others?
Twatif you tell me why![]()
we both british btwTwat
Well no i'm superior im albanian lolwe both british btw![]()
I mean it’s usually the soy cucks who tend to like minors tho and Japanese women for some reasonI have never touched minors. Im not even the type to come onto people. What the fuck would I do with an underaged girl? When im built like a bottom.
View attachment 158698
Stop lying on my name!!!
jfl nice edit. I have a boyfriend...
Yeah surejfl nice edit. I have a boyfriend...
I do?Yeah sure
idk man all u guys rlly do is sell drugsWell no i'm superior im albanian lol
Still I didn't edited it little f****t.I do?
I sell more than drugs daddyidk man all u guys rlly do is sell drugs![]()
You did jfl and dont call me that im not gayStill I didn't edited it little f****t.
Trying to make someone jealous, hunter?@NewFuckingDay new femboy for ya
Stop gooning to urself pls it's cringe btw that's not aurathis grey bitch talking
We VIP femboys don't claim him in our community he isn't charming like us he would be a disgrace to our community, imagine putting lovely peaches in victoria secret fashion show@NewFuckingDay new femboy for ya
"Gooning"Stop gooning to urself pls it's cringe btw that's not aura
Yap yap yap go ascend don't just bark here"Gooning"
"Aura"
mental capacity of a cokes up teenaged boy plssss give it a rest jfl
lmao it’s ai or computer generated, those are not human teethYour lips need improvment like seriously
Mind you , you left three comments under my thread and refer to yourself as a "VIP" femboyYap yap yap go ascend don't just bark here
me whenlmao it’s ai or computer generated, those are not human teeth
Yap yap yap go ascend don't just bark hereMind you , you left three comments under my thread and refer to yourself as a "VIP" femboy
U were homophobic@JeezyTheSnowman the dislike?