Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am old

Lost Ferry CEO

Self-improvement is masturbation
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 1, 2025
Messages
37,323
Solutions
278
Online time
4d 17h
Reputation
115,242
So old so old...

I cough dust and my bones make a weird squeaking noise everytime I walk

One day I'll wake up as dust and dirt
 
Me too brah we in this shit together
 
Hilarious cause I recieved messages like that ...
1775747660144.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top