Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am starting to get quite frustrated

Why did it get banned
 
Why did it get banned
Multiple violations. I tried to upload a lil slideshow and I thought I had bad connection since it didn’t upload, I tried a couple times and then I got banned for “multiple violations”
It’s not even my fault I didn’t even know
 
Multiple violations. I tried to upload a lil slideshow and I thought I had bad connection since it didn’t upload, I tried a couple times and then I got banned for “multiple violations”
It’s not even my fault I didn’t even know
Oh what the flip
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top