Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I Am The Dominican Republic's Heidi Montag

SevenColorCrystalBall

Resident Volcel lltb
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
11,242
Online time
18d 15h
Reputation
16,058
Location
a tub full of gemstones and gold
Guild
Ingen
I would absolutely go on reality TV and get 8 plastic surgeries at once, I need atleast 15 surgeries and I want them at all costs even it requires me to starvemaxx or join the fucking cartel for money and start laundering.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top