- Joined
- Jun 29, 2025
- Messages
- 6,809
- Online time
- 15d 22h
- Reputation
- 12,478
- Location
- Houston, Texas US
- Guild
- 𓀬
I think twists will suit u nicely
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
this is your sign to play games like that then, and thats how youll meet guysI dont play destiny lol
I mostly play single player
I have an autistic obsession with survival horror games
sometimes I play fighting games too
oh maybethis is your sign to play games like that then, and thats how youll meet guys
nah u wont be a pick me, guys dont really care about that I dont thinkoh maybe
im just scared ill be a pickme or something
I kinda wanna try cod out
I was playing um whats it called csgo for awhile but i didnt really reach out to people
also I forgot to mention this somehow but i love music ive probably loved every kind of music throughout my life ive even had musical projects when I was younger but i privated them out of embarassment
wait this is smartnah u wont be a pick me, guys dont really care about that I dont think
I actually forgot my most undefeated method is finding peoples Spotify and following them then if they follow me back ill invite them to a blend and then ill message them and say how similar we are and its bbq from there so if ur into everything then W
also I mostly use soundcloudwait this is smart
my only problem is that my music taste is wack as fuck so idk what kinda guy id meet that has the same music taste as me
anyway you can message people on spotify?
as long as you have one artist in common it doesnt matter even If you have none, ive done it allwait this is smart
my only problem is that my music taste is wack as fuck so idk what kinda guy id meet that has the same music taste as me
anyway you can message people on spotify?
back when I did this was when I used Soundcloud too mostly but I used Spotify enough that it workedalso I mostly use soundcloud
oh i dont have thoseas long as you have one artist in common it doesnt matter even If you have none, ive done it all
u cant message people on Spotify I just do it on instagram on snapchat mostly
this prolly why youre not meeting guys then, the easiest way is to just get on instagram and postoh i dont have those
I cantthis prolly why youre not meeting guys then, the easiest way is to just get on instagram and post
are you in witness protection programI cant
more the opposite lolare you in witness protection program
ohmore the opposite lol
naohyou can still get snapchat tho
youre prolly not prettyoh so youre one of those
why do I have to be girly
as long as im pretty it doesnt matter
maybe discord then
thanks for saying i got good bone mass palShut up you look like a Neanderthal
are you that guy who shit posts and sells a course on tt?no one will succeed like i will
ive been friends with him since 0 followers what is this iqis he really cool or are you just friends with him because of his status, his looks
lets be fr, hes presented nothing friendly so far
honestly i havent seen your face but your personality is cookedI’m a Stacy shut up