Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am the forum legend

this is your sign to play games like that then, and thats how youll meet guys
oh maybe
im just scared ill be a pickme or something
I kinda wanna try cod out
I was playing um whats it called csgo for awhile but i didnt really reach out to people
also I forgot to mention this somehow but i love music ive probably loved every kind of music throughout my life ive even had musical projects when I was younger but i privated them out of embarassment
 
oh maybe
im just scared ill be a pickme or something
I kinda wanna try cod out
I was playing um whats it called csgo for awhile but i didnt really reach out to people
also I forgot to mention this somehow but i love music ive probably loved every kind of music throughout my life ive even had musical projects when I was younger but i privated them out of embarassment
nah u wont be a pick me, guys dont really care about that I dont think
I actually forgot my most undefeated method is finding peoples Spotify and following them then if they follow me back ill invite them to a blend and then ill message them and say how similar we are and its bbq from there so if ur into everything then W
 
nah u wont be a pick me, guys dont really care about that I dont think
I actually forgot my most undefeated method is finding peoples Spotify and following them then if they follow me back ill invite them to a blend and then ill message them and say how similar we are and its bbq from there so if ur into everything then W
wait this is smart
my only problem is that my music taste is wack as fuck so idk what kinda guy id meet that has the same music taste as me
anyway you can message people on spotify?
 
wait this is smart
my only problem is that my music taste is wack as fuck so idk what kinda guy id meet that has the same music taste as me
anyway you can message people on spotify?
as long as you have one artist in common it doesnt matter even If you have none, ive done it all
u cant message people on Spotify I just do it on instagram on snapchat mostly
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top