Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am tulip

tulip

💐🪓• I AM ASLEEP.
Banned
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
3,985
Online time
6d 11h
Reputation
5,443
I just feel like for a girl my age i am so fucking mature like. Even when y'all interact with me i'm sure you sense it. I'm just so wise beyond my years and well spoken. Even saying "wise beyond my years" 15 year olds don't say thaaaat like hello?? Omg.
 
Like my frontal lobe is hereeeee hunniii
 
fucking cringe
1473768683-jonah-hill-cut-it-out.gif
 
Yes and?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top