Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hypothesis I AM UNREASONABLY FEELINH RIGHT NOW.

Ghoultune

Leave it to Lammy!
Reputable β˜…β˜…β˜…
Established β˜…β˜…β˜…
Joined
Aug 6, 2025
Messages
22,793
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 16d
Reputation
72,770
Location
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
Guild
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
I DONT KNOW WHY?

I WANT TO LICK THE FLOOR I HAVE IMAGINED MYSELF SQUIRTING KETCHUP ON THE FLOOR AND LICKING IT 😍

I CANT WAIT TO GROW UP AND TALK TO GENTLEMEN 😍😍😍 WITH THE NICE SMILES.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THE WORLD IS ENDING.


AND WE ALL DIE SOMEDAY. WE ALL DIE. SO WHAT NOW? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WHY DO I HAVE TO DIE LIKE THE REST OF YOU?

I’m Special yk.
 
I DONT KNOW WHY?

I WANT TO LICK THE FLOOR I HAVE IMAGINED MYSELF SQUIRTING KETCHUP ON THE FLOOR AND LICKING IT 😍

I CANT WAIT TO GROW UP AND TALK TO GENTLEMEN 😍😍😍 WITH THE NICE SMILES.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THE WORLD IS ENDING.


AND WE ALL DIE SOMEDAY. WE ALL DIE. SO WHAT NOW? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WHY DO I HAVE TO DIE LIKE THE REST OF YOU?

I’m Special yk.
ghoul
 
I DONT KNOW WHY?

I WANT TO LICK THE FLOOR I HAVE IMAGINED MYSELF SQUIRTING KETCHUP ON THE FLOOR AND LICKING IT 😍

I CANT WAIT TO GROW UP AND TALK TO GENTLEMEN 😍😍😍 WITH THE NICE SMILES.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THE WORLD IS ENDING.


AND WE ALL DIE SOMEDAY. WE ALL DIE. SO WHAT NOW? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WHY DO I HAVE TO DIE LIKE THE REST OF YOU?

I’m Special yk.
a person is holding a cat wearing a hat that says happy birthday
 
I DONT KNOW WHY?

I WANT TO LICK THE FLOOR I HAVE IMAGINED MYSELF SQUIRTING KETCHUP ON THE FLOOR AND LICKING IT 😍

I CANT WAIT TO GROW UP AND TALK TO GENTLEMEN 😍😍😍 WITH THE NICE SMILES.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THE WORLD IS ENDING.


AND WE ALL DIE SOMEDAY. WE ALL DIE. SO WHAT NOW? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WHY DO I HAVE TO DIE LIKE THE REST OF YOU?

I’m Special yk.
Wow a little nihilist in the making
 
I’m feeling good rn so I won’t debate

They talked abt how nothing matters and we’re going to die anyway aka nihilism
dumbest shit ive heard in a while lol both of them mean nothing matters, but ghoul is 1.speaking in all caps showing exitment/strong emotion towards the fact that nothing matters 2.in the message they say "why do i have to die like the rest of u" this is an absurdist mindset as its finding a point in a pointless life and creating your own meaning
 
I DONT KNOW WHY?

I WANT TO LICK THE FLOOR I HAVE IMAGINED MYSELF SQUIRTING KETCHUP ON THE FLOOR AND LICKING IT 😍

I CANT WAIT TO GROW UP AND TALK TO GENTLEMEN 😍😍😍 WITH THE NICE SMILES.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THE WORLD IS ENDING.


AND WE ALL DIE SOMEDAY. WE ALL DIE. SO WHAT NOW? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WHY DO I HAVE TO DIE LIKE THE REST OF YOU?

I’m Special yk.
we knew you were special
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top