Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I ate dirt for money

how much money
 
fair enough ngl i would have done same
 
Good question, I was like 12 back in 017 and I wanted a popsicle but I was broke but my homie said he would buy me one if I eat dirt
What a f*g to have as a homie trying to humiliate you ngl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top