- Joined
- Sep 6, 2025
- Messages
- 8,669
- Solutions
- 2
- Reputation
- 35,844
- Location
- Grantchester Meadows, Yookay
Instagram:
slightlyhung
- Guild
- Bifid nasal tip gang
that's how you know I am 50%+ western steppe herder
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Merino wool underwear is goatedI wish i had thermal underwear.
ykthat's how you know I am 50%+ western steppe herder
why is every man obsessed with thisMerino wool
take back the sick react and ill tell youwhy is every man obsessed with this
Is this a question?
piss washer handing iq broIs this a question?
piss washer handing iq bro
Yeah and pingpong doesn't wipe his ass and only brushes his teeth before going to the dentist office
What that means boy
Loud noises for a rockYeah and pingpong doesn't wipe his ass and only brushes his teeth before going to the dentist office
I"m SpongeBobLoud noises for a rock
No, this is Patrick.I"m SpongeBob
cant FUCKING GO! ghultune doxx! SO. ! SOXXX nnn!!!!! HAHAHAhahahahI"m SpongeBob
Send a video to prove itthat's how you know I am 50%+ western steppe herder
I'm In class RNcant FUCKING GO! ghultune doxx! SO. ! SOXXX nnn!!!!! HAHAHAhahahah
View attachment 272296
Learning your ABC's for the fifth time this week?I'm In class RN