- Joined
- Oct 24, 2025
- Messages
- 13,661
- Online time
- 25d 17h
- Reputation
- 21,707
- Location
- My dads attic, USA
- Guild
- H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
My hands be bleeding, i be imagining its my crush's bf, i
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And I be fucking the fuck out of my fleshlightMy hands be bleeding, i be imagining its my crush's bf, i
I punch metal for funMy hands be bleeding, i be imagining its my crush's bf, i
I punch it cuz for cardio,I punch metal for fun
Dam, he seems like a dickMy wifes boyfriend doesnt let me punch stuff anymore
Nah hes chill be bought me a ps5 and lets me play it for an hourDam, he seems like a dick
Okay dopeNah hes chill be bought me a ps5 and lets me play it for an hour