Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I can’t stand shit

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,824
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 3h
Reputation
46,776
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
Everything bugs around me,I have no money and I resort on smoking mostly we might be homeless all day today
 
Everything bugs around me,I have no money and I resort on smoking mostly we might be homeless all day today
Atleast you have stacylite
Honestly i relate tbh even sober idk i could see myself back on the streets
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top