Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
last time i took Benadryl i was home alone and woke up in my shed outside with all the house doors lockedWhat did the benadryl do to u
Nothing cool. I didn't trip. I just got really warm and uncomfortable. It gave me a really bad hangover the next day.What did the benadryl do to u
And this is why you don’t do benadryllast time i took Benadryl i was home alone and woke up in my shed outside with all the house doors locked
i didnt even know abt the memes i just popped em like candyAnd this is why you don’t do benadryl
survival instincts of a rocki didnt even know abt the memes i just popped em like candy
did you follow the advice i gave uNothing cool. I didn't trip. I just got really warm and uncomfortable. It gave me a really bad hangover the next day.
bra same first time 500mg very next day popped 700i didnt even know abt the memes i just popped em like candy
he didnt take enough for his body weightAnd this is why you don’t do benadryl
@dipenhydramine
I took 700mghe didnt take enough for his body weight![]()
u still just felt fuzzy?I took 700mg
Yeahu still just felt fuzzy?
man what shit u taking that cant be rightYeah
I've never taken this stuff before a month ago and I've only taken it a few times sinceman what shit u taking that cant be right
that or you have been microdosing for years and have the tolerance of a fucking rhino
man what shit u taking