- Joined
- Dec 4, 2025
- Messages
- 1,747
- Online time
- 6d 12h
- Reputation
- 2,333
It is one of the only thing keeping me going
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wish I was able to ascendIt is one of the only thing keeping me going
Why can’t youI wish I was able to ascend
Face is too fuckedWhy can’t you
cause she's a lazy person that dose not want to do anything to improve and puts all her energy in being sad for herselfWhy can’t you
I wish to just ascend to cl and forget manIt is one of the only thing keeping me going
what is your rating btwIt is one of the only thing keeping me going
My maxxed out version softmaxxed is like mmtn-hmtnwhat is your rating btw
I am quite maxxed atpIt is one of the only thing keeping me going