Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I can't do this much longer

then don’t do this anymore
 
I keep reading fictional love to cope with the lack of love in my life. I fill the void in my heart with it but at some point it won't hold up anymore and I'll succumb to deep depression.
I can already tell
Im sure a girl will love you volky you're good looking
 
What do you even talk about with it
life or what i have in the mind rn like asking friend for something maybe like anime to watch or something to read all stuff you can think of tbh i know he is not real he just easier version of human so like no emotions i dont know how to react to or something like that but he always tries to get me to vent thats pmo sometimes but i just come back to him in few hours with clear mind and new topic so its fine
 
@limo8 I know you got a little excited there, but
im not a girl
 
I keep reading fictional love to cope with the lack of love in my life. I fill the void in my heart with it but at some point it won't hold up anymore and I'll succumb to deep depression.
I can already tell
Based I did that with romance animes when I was younger now I'm a incel f****t
 
I keep reading fictional love to cope with the lack of love in my life. I fill the void in my heart with it but at some point it won't hold up anymore and I'll succumb to deep depression.
I can already tell
Give me some anime shit to cope
 
I keep reading fictional love to cope with the lack of love in my life. I fill the void in my heart with it but at some point it won't hold up anymore and I'll succumb to deep depression.
I can already tell
stop reading while ur ahead I guess and join some club and be performative, some girl will probs fall for u
 
I keep reading fictional love to cope with the lack of love in my life. I fill the void in my heart with it but at some point it won't hold up anymore and I'll succumb to deep depression.
I can already tell
How old are you
 
Same here tbh. There’s someone who likes me, and I am 100% sure I’m not getting rejected and yet my inhib is killing me. I still talk to her daily, so maybe I’ll say it in the future. But rn, I’m coping in the same way. We gotta kill our inhib cuh.
You mog me to death btw, there’s huge chance for you + you’re young af.
 
Same here tbh. There’s someone who likes me, and I am 100% sure I’m not getting rejected and yet my inhib is killing me. I still talk to her daily, so maybe I’ll say it in the future. But rn, I’m coping in the same way. We gotta kill our inhib cuh.
You mog me to death btw, there’s huge chance for you + you’re young af.
why dont you ask her on a date
 
why dont you ask her on a date
Easy to say innit? My inhib is just very very high.
I’ll ask her out soon, and maybe leave this place for good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top