Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I can't do this much longer

Easy to say innit? My inhib is just very very high.
I’ll ask her out soon, and maybe leave this place for good.
what does inhib mean. and tbh it is quite easy to ask someone out, you dont say go on a date with me you just send them a video and say we should do ths. unpatched method
 
what does inhib mean. and tbh it is quite easy to ask someone out, you dont say go on a date with me you just send them a video and say we should do ths. unpatched method
Inhib = inhibition
Wikipedia definition (not 100% accurate tho): Social inhibition is the conscious or subconscious avoidance of a situation or social interaction. With a high level of social inhibition, situations are avoided because of the possibility of others disapproving of their feelings or actions.
 
I keep reading fictional love to cope with the lack of love in my life. I fill the void in my heart with it but at some point it won't hold up anymore and I'll succumb to deep depression.
I can already tell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top