- Joined
- Jul 1, 2025
- Messages
- 281
- Online time
- 21h 4m
- Reputation
- 666
There was this mulatta girl in my class in 10th grade. She was pretty weird and all she did was be quiet and draw.
One time I was in her group project and we were hitting it off (in like a friendly way) and she jokingly groped my thigh. We continued to be friends for the remainder of the year that I had the class (like 2 months) and I even went to her house once.
I should’ve fucked her. I was an idiot
One time I was in her group project and we were hitting it off (in like a friendly way) and she jokingly groped my thigh. We continued to be friends for the remainder of the year that I had the class (like 2 months) and I even went to her house once.
I should’ve fucked her. I was an idiot