Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious i cry too much

Yeah pretty much
Did u mean before sleep or r u like superhuman
 
before sleep
been doing this since '23 too
Thats so bars
During the day I feel like I can't cry at all but I always get morning doom and night regret
 
ghibjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
 
I almost cried today but I didn't let myself, you should not let yourself too
 
i cry twice a day
once in the morning after waking up
and once after going to bed and falling asleep


always sad during the day

anyone else feel like this
Damn and i thought i already knew why you act the way you do


This is just another reason
 
Just realized I actually don’t cry much
 
Just realized I actually don’t cry much
NoIamHuman


SON
 
i cry twice a day
once in the morning after waking up
and once after going to bed and falling asleep


always sad during the day

anyone else feel like this
I cry once a month when I get my period tbh. Why so sad?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top