Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i dated a fat dude once

Dont date fats
 
he was i think somehwere around 250lbs prolly more

my thigh was close to the size of his shin

i regret this all the time he was an asshole
Arnt you like a literal 12 year old why are you dating?
 
he was i think somehwere around 250lbs prolly more

my thigh was close to the size of his shin

i regret this all the time he was an asshole
Fat guys either have the highest ego, or theyre clingy

never date ugly guys bc you'll make them think they're actually attractive so unless you want them to rope i suggest not doing so
 
easy on abi now..
You support this…. A fat foid on a looksmaxxing forum… what the fuck is this
And saying 200 is not fat is a lie, I forget that this is full of fake femcels, I think I’ll rather go to the moid dungeons of .org
 
Fat guys either have the highest ego, or theyre clingy

never date ugly guys bc you'll make them think they're actually attractive so unless you want them to rope i suggest not doing so
this guy thought he was the shit and was SO clingy as the same time it was torture
 
You support this…. A fat foid on a looksmaxxing forum… what the fuck is this
And saying 200 is not fat is a lie, I forget that this is full of fake femcels, I think I’ll rather go to the moid dungeons of .org
hey i said 200 wasnt FAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

wdym by fake femcels
 
You support this…. A fat foid on a looksmaxxing forum… what the fuck is this
And saying 200 is not fat is a lie, I forget that this is full of fake femcels, I think I’ll rather go to the moid dungeons of .org
200 for a woman will always be bad no matter what
 
he was i think somehwere around 250lbs prolly more

my thigh was close to the size of his shin

i regret this all the time he was an asshole
17085.webp
 
he was i think somehwere around 250lbs prolly more

my thigh was close to the size of his shin

i regret this all the time he was an asshole
what did he do??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top