Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I despise liberals and poor people

the rich just tries for the middle class to hate the poor, but in the end middle and low is poor for them

they try to seperate groups to control the money easier and staying at the top, we are all western in capitalism, America is peak capitalsism thank god i live in Europe
 
Dont see it for poor people, tbh. always felt hate for them is forced and lame. Usually comes from non-poor people with a status insecurity related chip on their shoulder
eh, 50/50 tbh. The whining they do makes me play it up, but I wouldn't really want to set foot in a poor neighborhood here.
 
eh, 50/50 tbh. The whining they do makes me play it up, but I wouldn't really want to set foot in a poor neighborhood here.

that's a different issue

just saying that abstract hate against poor people isn't the superiority flex people think it is
 
that's a different issue. just saying that abstract hate towards poor people isn't the superiority flex people think it is
Fair enough I guess but I think hating a group gets misinterpreted as feeling superiority too much. Hating a group honestly lowers my place in the hierarchy because I exclude them from comparison
What's the point of being “better” than x% of people if half of them have some trait I deem shit. It’s like someone in the west bragging about being 5’9” because global average is 5’6” from malnourished people.

If I’m comparing myself to upper middle class, college educated, white Americans, I’m a lot lower than if I’m comparing myself to everyone in the country
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top