- Joined
- Jul 14, 2025
- Messages
- 2,330
- Online time
- 5d 27m
- Reputation
- 6,236
And blacks but overdone topic
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't hate poor people generally speaking but I do hate libtardsAnd blacks but overdone topic
Rich liberals > poor conservativesI don't hate poor people generally speaking but I do hate libtards
eh, 50/50 tbh. The whining they do makes me play it up, but I wouldn't really want to set foot in a poor neighborhood here.Dont see it for poor people, tbh. always felt hate for them is forced and lame. Usually comes from non-poor people with a status insecurity related chip on their shoulder
eh, 50/50 tbh. The whining they do makes me play it up, but I wouldn't really want to set foot in a poor neighborhood here.
Fair enough I guess but I think hating a group gets misinterpreted as feeling superiority too much. Hating a group honestly lowers my place in the hierarchy because I exclude them from comparisonthat's a different issue. just saying that abstract hate towards poor people isn't the superiority flex people think it is