Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage I destroyed my hair... but at least I got more muscle in the last 2 weeks

Ceisriel

Gymcel
I fucked up my hair but at least I'm getting bigger and stronger me flexing with grey hair
this is from yesterday, today it's already better, hopefully after a few more days it will be fixed, else I'ma have to cut it :C
I went white hair like 5-6 times already and never had any problem, but I tried a new product that a lady suggested me and melted my hair because it had FUCKING AMMONIA inside.....who the fuck puts ammonia inside a color tint!?!!!

gottafixmyhair.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
choripan Off-Topic 11
asdvek Off-Topic 159
damiankater Off-Topic 21
P Looksmaxxing 4