- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,572
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 42,018
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
this one should be a bit better maybeI did another test I forgot the name,got native english speaker I'll do this one.
i didnt need to sign upn****r what the fuck why do I need to sign up this is Mossad agent data collecting.
Told you,after me.i didnt need to sign up
wymTold you,after me.
i tried it again but tried to do a samurai accent lets see what happenedTold you,after me.
i tried it again but tried to do a samurai accent lets see what happened
Mossad after me can’t you be discreet?
my brotha from another motherI got the exact same results no way