Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I dint get how people could be racist to blacks

meh.guy

[i'm just a guy][15][khhv][preparing for the end]
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
13,366
Online time
25d 4h
Reputation
21,264
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
I was hungry asf and was getting a gas station chicken wrap and the black lady behind the counter said I could get a free soft drink and kept calling me baby (im a bit).
 
I was hungry asf and was getting a gas station chicken wrap and the black lady behind the counter said I could get a free soft drink and kept calling me baby (im a bit).
Nice lady
 
I was hungry asf and was getting a gas station chicken wrap and the black lady behind the counter said I could get a free soft drink and kept calling me baby (im a bit).
I'm hungry asf but I'm at the slop house so no eatting
 
I was hungry asf and was getting a gas station chicken wrap and the black lady behind the counter said I could get a free soft drink and kept calling me baby (im a bit).
Black people are normal for the most part, but for every 20 people you interact with you'll always meet a rude, disrespectful and unmindful person


I guess you could say this for most races though
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top