Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage I don’t get women

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,824
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 3h
Reputation
46,774
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
I get in a relationship and for no fucking apparent reason after a week it turns fucking dry,tried everything to know why but it’s always the same fucking reply “It’s nothing”. Why can’t I just consume the breast milk from some beautiful single mom?
 
I get in a relationship and for no fucking apparent reason after a week it turns fucking dry,tried everything to know why but it’s always the same fucking reply “It’s nothing”. Why can’t I just consume the breast milk from some beautiful single mom?
I’ve had the same thing happen to me in my last relationship! My theory is that they’re evil
 
bro arent you htn with fun personallity? its over for all of us then
 
I get in a relationship and for no fucking apparent reason after a week it turns fucking dry,tried everything to know why but it’s always the same fucking reply “It’s nothing”. Why can’t I just consume the breast milk from some beautiful single mom?
Maybe she knows you don't want relationship intuitively and you wanna consume breat milk from single mom, women and gays have 6th sense
 
Relationships are pointless for the most part we're just dumb unga bunga animals
True tbh i was so thirsry for love years ago but now i am blank af
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top