I can’t think of a single time a girl called me handsome
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
a girl called me handsome todayI can’t think of a single time a girl called me handsome
U don’t think I know thatOver
Same but she don’t counta girl called me handsome today
it was my mom
i do not understand where moms get the idea we are handsomeSame but she don’t count
Maybe im Htn in another lifei do not understand where moms get the idea we are handsome
straight up more delusional than me looking in the mirror and thinking I am HTN
It’s the easiest shi in the world quit being a bitch and go talk to sum girlsI can’t think of a single time a girl called me handsome
to be fair to my mum i do mog her friends kidsi do not understand where moms get the idea we are handsome
straight up more delusional than me looking in the mirror and thinking I am HTN