- Joined
- Apr 29, 2024
- Messages
- 25,921
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 17d
- Reputation
- 88,610
- Location
- Mumbai, India
Ever since I joined I’ve been off topic only tbh atp looksmaxing forums for me is just a place to rage bate schizos
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
they should give you contributor iclEver since I joined I’ve been off topic only tbh atp looksmaxing forums for me is just a place to rage bate schizos
yeah they should give me and @BigDihDiddy the contributer award fsthey should give you contributor icl
i agreeyeah they should give me and @BigDihDiddy the contributer award fs![]()
they will eventhey should give you contributor icl
What does that shit even do tbh u get colourful username for motm but actually contributing to the topic all u get is a ugly green badgethey should give you contributor icl
Yeah but that's cuz you're a chadEver since I joined I’ve been off topic only tbh atp looksmaxing forums for me is just a place to rage bate schizos
new badgeWhat does that shit even do tbh u get colourful username for motm but actually contributing to the topic all u get is a ugly green badge