Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I dont even like dogs

I prefer cats :3
you'll like them both eventually
image.jpeg
 
I didnt know... sorry...
I don’t wanna play stupid because I’m actually really not. I know that this is a guy, but no judgment genuinely I know you’re having a lot of fun. I don’t know why people are still confused on your gender. you did not even wanna prove to me when I asked you to prove to me that you’re a girl when I asked you.


it just kind of throws me off knowing that someone copied my title that is probably neurotypical and is gonna gain unneeded attention
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top