Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I dont ever want to get employed I would rather fake my death and live in the woods ✌️

Same tbh. I hate everything about work.
 
Just lol, you're faggoted ass would not even survive a week on you're own. What makes you think you can survive in the woods?
Watch me thrive n****r im antisemetic
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top