Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that's what she said *insert laugh track*Everyone else wears cute stuff
I'm the only one in the group wearing sweats
I hate wearing cute stuff it's not comfortable
cant relate im always flyEveryone else wears cute stuff
I'm the only one in the group wearing sweats
I hate wearing cute stuff it's not comfortable
Good one Holmesand thats why you have a .com account
Awesomecant relate im always fly![]()
What’s even cute stuffEveryone else wears cute stuff
I'm the only one in the group wearing sweats
I hate wearing cute stuff it's not comfortable
Me lolWhat’s even cute stuff
Wear that muay thai fighter short those looks pretty comfy and coolGood one Holmes
Awesome
I want to wear more cool clothes but comfort is my priority
skirts, jeans, cute topsWhat’s even cute stuff
Wear what you want brahskirts, jeans, cute tops
