Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I dont hate n*****s.

How much is the word hate sufficiently indicative of racism? People simply like to pamper themselves with inferiority complexes or victimisation



Similarly, words like misogyny or homophobia are excessively pompous compared to their common meaning
 
How much is the word hate sufficiently indicative of racism? People simply like to pamper themselves with inferiority complexes or victimisation



Similarly, words like misogyny or homophobia are excessively pompous compared to their common meaning
Where am I?
Shut up n****r.
Where am I?
Shut up n****r.
Where am I?
Shut up n****r.
Where am I?
Shut up n****r.
Where am I?
Shut up n****r.
Where am I?
Shut up n****r.
Where am I?
Shut up n****r.
Where am I?
Shut up n****r.
Where am I?
Shut up n****r.
 
How much is the word hate sufficiently indicative of racism? People simply like to pamper themselves with inferiority complexes or victimisation



Similarly, words like misogyny or homophobia are excessively pompous compared to their common meaning
get a load of this guy 😭😭
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top