Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
swim swim fishyI don’t know how to swim, ride a bike, drive a car, ride a skateboard, etc
I only know how to eat, play, and shit
But I am not black
Same but who cares not like life throws them in ur direction 24/7I don’t know how to swim, ride a bike, drive a car, ride a skateboard, etc
I only know how to eat, play, and shit
But I am not black
Shhh me tooI don’t know how to swim, ride a bike, drive a car, ride a skateboard, etc
I only know how to eat, play, and shit
But I am not black
do you know how to delete an account on .com?I don’t know how to swim, ride a bike, drive a car, ride a skateboard, etc
I only know how to eat, play, and shit
But I am not black
Just jump in water 3m deep at least and you'll learnI don’t know how to swim, ride a bike, drive a car, ride a skateboard, etc
I only know how to eat, play, and shit
But I am not black
People reacting with JFL think I'm joking. But I'm deadassJust jump in water 3m deep at least and you'll learn