Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL I don't think I'll ever find a wife?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mine's too much positive in photos i was squinting so hard lol i did something autistic back then i trimmed my lashes a bit coz they were too much that my friends were making fun of they might look average in photo but in reality it was too much that's how they looked
View attachment 33055
View attachment 33058
nice eyes bhai

mogs me to hell and back

Mine's too much positive in photos i was squinting so hard lol i did something autistic back then i trimmed my lashes a bit coz they were too much that my friends were making fun of they might look average in photo but in reality it was too much that's how they looked
View attachment 33055
View attachment 33058
Mogger

Don't listen to jealous hairless kittens u call frens

Women always tell me I'm creepy or weird

They always tell me I have serial killer vibes even though I am extremely normal and act very nice in real life ( I am serious (Actually serious) )

Thoughts?

Tagging cult members : @JohnnyCage @tami_26

Others : @Whitepill @sigma @RAJ GHRANDHICK
That is a blessing, my brother, so many attractive men are slved by divorces and the will to get p$ss$. You cant even fall to that trap if you wanted!

That is a blessing, my brother, so many attractive men are slved by divorces and the will to get p$ss$. You cant even fall to that trap if you wanted!
All cope

I've also seen many successful marriages, it's also mostly men that ruin relationships.

Where I live at least...

Women always tell me I'm creepy or weird

They always tell me I have serial killer vibes even though I am extremely normal and act very nice in real life ( I am serious (Actually serious) )

Thoughts?

Tagging cult members : @JohnnyCage @tami_26

Others : @Whitepill @sigma @RAJ GHRANDHICK
You gotta start being more selfish. Very nice is probably not good for you. Very nice is very boring. Try being selfish and unabashed.

You gotta start being more selfish. Very nice is probably not good for you. Very nice is very boring. Try being selfish and unabashed.
I'd rather be alone then fake

No point then.

I'd rather be alone then fake

No point then.
Are you really a nice person, or are you just afraid to do or say anything that could possibly make a girl uncomfortable? Because there's nothing wrong with being nice on its own.

Are you really a nice person, or are you just afraid to do or say anything that could possibly make a girl uncomfortable? Because there's nothing wrong with being nice on its own.
I would say I am just normal with manners