Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I don't wanna eat my mom's cooking

Enjoy your mom's cooking. I personally don't have the opportunity anymore
Dw I ate my entire plate and I love her cooking, I'm just complaining about the fact that no is selling good couscous here in South Africa so it tastes very bland compared to in my home country
 
Even with seasoning ?
Yes, the couscous is already covered with soup like tomato thingy(idk how to describe) but you definitely taste that it's way drier and blander
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top