Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I don't want to be retarded anymore

kazama

half Iberian, half Beringian
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 12, 2025
Messages
2,030
Solutions
1
Online time
4d 10h
Reputation
4,050
I cant, its hard. Suddenly Im there doing shit
 
jus retire
 
maybe find something you're interested in which could improve your brain capacity like some area of science or philosophy
 
maybe find something you're interested in which could improve your brain capacity like some area of science or philosophy
Lol I already tried, but later I'll tag u in something
 
Lol I already tried, but later I'll tag u in something
maybe you have not found what you are interested in truly yet, it could be something else like mechanics, engineering or economics. It could even just be literature anything that could make you think more can grow your brain muscles.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top