Laughing Jack
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2025
- Messages
- 161
- Online time
- 10h 17m
- Reputation
- 493
Omg I did it once and it was slightly browner and now it’s golden
i fucked up
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I didn’t like them darkWhy though
It looks too golden for my likinggolden is cool wdym
Looksminner greetings!I didn’t like them dark
Just shave themI didn’t like them dark
Would be an improvement probablyJust shave them
Impossible tbhWould be an improvement probably
I’d look grossJust shave them
The jokeI’d look gross
More feminine, it worked but not the way I wantedWhy would you dye them anything other than black
More feminine, it worked but not the way I wanted
You don't need to looksmaxx you need to iqmaxx
Tis big brain timeYou don't need to looksmaxx you need to iqmaxx
It looks so bad
Dimorphism isn't everything. Black eyebrows are on literally all psl goddessesIt looks so badit made me look fem but ugh it looks weird
Dark no? Like brown and stuff, I think dark black looks too intimadatingDimorphism isn't everything. Black eyebrows are on literally all psl goddesses
The darker the better as it'll always create better colouring and likely better contrastDark no? Like brown and stuff, I think dark black looks too intimadating
What if I was to dye my hair blonde or lighter brown? It’d look weird with dark browsThe darker the better as it'll always create better colouring and likely better contrast
No that's even better for women probably the most feminine contrast. Blonde brows make it seem like you have no brows which is a poor health indicatorWhat if I was to dye my hair blonde or lighter brown? It’d look weird with dark brows