- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
title (edit meant to say I eat raw animal products
)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
indeeddid you mean to put a verb before βrawβ
how often do you eat raw animal productsindeed
whenever I can, but usually every 2 days, if I had enough money probably everydayhow often do you eat raw animal products
you eat raw meat too?me too
raw honey, raw milk, raw meat. so many fantastic optionsyou eat raw meat?
cmon n***a don't derail my thread, idc about your lover's romance with @foidletlexiraw honey, raw milk, raw meat. so many fantastic options
i have no idea what youβre talking aboutcmon n***a don't derail my thread, idc about your lover's romance with @foidletlexi
I saw your message before you edited it gngi have no idea what youβre talking about
i still have absolutely no idea what youβre talking aboutI say your message before you edited it gng![]()
whats the tastiest raw product?title (edit meant to say I eat raw animal products)
rn i drink raw milk and eggs but i have lamb hearts in the freezer i may tryyou eat raw meat too?
raw beefwhats the tastiest raw product?
wut did he sayI say your message before you edited it gng![]()
nothing, maybe he clicked on another thread or something by accidentwut did he say
mirin hardrn i drink raw milk and eggs but i have lamb hearts in the freezer i may tryalso i had liver for the first time which was pretty good wasn't completely raw tho bc i was sus of the source im going to a better butcher next time
Animal organs (in primal theory) if theyβre vaccinated,given antibiotics or unhealthy you shouldnβt consume.rn i drink raw milk and eggs but i have lamb hearts in the freezer i may tryalso i had liver for the first time which was pretty good wasn't completely raw tho bc i was sus of the source im going to a better butcher next time
source is cope, I eat raw liver from a normal grocery store and I'm finern i drink raw milk and eggs but i have lamb hearts in the freezer i may tryalso i had liver for the first time which was pretty good wasn't completely raw tho bc i was sus of the source im going to a better butcher next time
Raw fish mogsraw beef
still a trillion times better than what most people eatAnimal organs (in primal theory) if theyβre vaccinated,given antibiotics or unhealthy you shouldnβt consume.
Source is definitely not cope. Iβll speak like a primal for sakes of this thread, toxins will accumulate.source is cope, I eat raw liver from a normal grocery store and I'm fine
no one cares about your f****t e-relationship btw@KΠ΅n this will never ever be me btw
itβs okay. not all of us can be like ken. heβs truly a one of a kind@KΠ΅n this will never ever be me btw
yes i eat a lot of oysters i forgot to mentionRaw fish mogs
My n***a just nostill a trillion times better than what most people eat
so ur a fraudwhenever I can, but usually every 2 days, if I had enough money probably everyday
yes ideally get it from a good source, but I'm saying if you can't just take what you can get, it will always be better than slave foodSource is definitely not cope. Iβll speak like a primal for sakes of this thread, toxins will accumulate.
chill I alerted the pro on raw meatno one cares about your f****t e-relationship btw
sounds familiarso ur a fraud
how? I don't have the means to eat it everyday, if I did I wouldso ur a fraud
Get farmed oysters,unlike salmon their nutritional value has 0 difference to wild ones and they might even be better because the waters are controlled.yes i eat a lot of oysters i forgot to mention
atleast when i can afford them
Employmenthow? I don't have the means to eat it everyday, if I did I would
i just buy whatever ones are at the seafood place i forgot what its called wtf do u call the seafood version of a butcherGet farmed oysters,unlike salmon their nutritional value has 0 difference to wild ones and they might even be better because the waters are controlled.
says the guy in a e-relationshipEmployment
Iβm still employedsays the guy in a e-relationship![]()
being employed isn't primal, holy stress, holy cortisol spikeIβm still employed
Low stress for me and I use it just to buy good organs so itβs a win winbeing employed isn't primal, holy stress, holy cortisol spike
pm me to seewut did he say
Too many buttons for my measly fingers to presspm me to see
foids make rules for incels users and break rules for Chad usersToo many buttons for my measly fingers to press
Have y had eyeballtitle (edit meant to say I eat raw animal products)
I've had fish eyeball, tastes like oilHave y had eyeball
nah they were commie victims gang@Barbie don't gross react, your ancestors used to fight tribal wars for shit like that
holy foidnah they were commie victims gang