Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I eat raw meat. This is my story.

Kill Animals

Just introducing myself. I'm from 4chan.
I watch a lot of Jordan Peterson, wayback since 2010, watched a lot of RSD, and started doing cold approach daygame pickup.
Recorded myself doing that recently and discovered I don't like my personality at least as it is now. I say a lot of things like,
>well to be fair
>heh
>*hesitate* well thing is
>Really? That is so interesting!
>I don't mean to be insulting but...
>**Lots of catty sarcasm**
>Make jokes that aren't funny
And I get very excited and my mind generates a million connecting thoughts, and when that happens a borderline aspergers voice comes out. I was looking up ways to lower your voice and thats how I came on to this forum.

I was raised pretty low T on a steady diet of protestantism and being a nice goofy kid. The goofy aspect has an advantage in that I am willing to try almost anything. At the lowest point in my life, I did contemplate suicide as hopelessness was setting in. and so I decided to give Raw Meat a shot and to see if it changed anything. It changed a lot:
- Less emotional ( Which is good. )
- Working out and having my muscles pop ( Probably from all the creatine in raw meat ) is incredibly easy
- I dream more.
- I almost never have joint pain.
- After two years, my brain feels younger and that is has far greater neuroplasticity
- I had always been very creative, but prior to the diet, I thought that it was basically over for me, as in your thirties, its supposed to dry up. I feel a capability to be more creative than ever. Like; my brain right now just feels ready as hell to learn or absorb something.
- My athletes foot disappeared. ( Common actually. It is supposedly a means for your body to detoxify itself, and less toxic foods means that it can heal up.
- The skin on my toes barely flakes anymore.
- Its actually hard to judge the difference from prior because a healthy diet has made a new normal for me.
- My eyesight is able to improve. Was able to actually pass a drivers test, even though prior I had failed an eye exam because I am near sighted.
- My fingernails grow like crazy
- Posture Issues have disappeared I think.
- If I eat ONLY raw meat and no things like fruit juice or sausage ( Has salt and vinegre etc ) then my whiteheads disappear, and the giant zit on the back of my neck goes away.
- Its hard for me to sunburn.

The bad part of raw meat, is pallete fatigue, at least when you consider I only eat what I can find in the walmart bargain bin. I quickly get bored of eating chunks of beef without anything on them.
That wouldnt be so bad if I could get my hands on raw dairy, but thats illegal in Canada. Getting my hands on blood is pretty difficult too, but something like cows blood... I swear it is the best thing I have ever tasted in my life.

The bad part of raw meat, is pallete fatigue, at least when you consider I only eat what I can find in the walmart bargain bin. I quickly get bored of eating chunks of beef without anything on them.
Don't bother eating raw meat if you're going to eat from crappy sources.

I'd be worried about the Vitamin C/scurvy if I were you, man...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd be worried about the Vitamin C/scurvy if I were you, man...
You need vitamin C if you eat carbs.
Absent carbs, if you eat just muscle meat as I did for the first 4 months, you'd crave Vitamin C after 4 months. Bought some orange juice, and that was that.
Had I had been eating organ meats or drinking blood, I wouldnt crave it.

You need vitamin C if you eat carbs.
Absent carbs, if you eat just muscle meat as I did for the first 4 months, you'd crave Vitamin C after 4 months. Bought some orange juice, and that was that.
Had I had been eating organ meats or drinking blood, I wouldnt crave it.
What about your bad cholesterol? If my LDL were to reach over 70mg/dl I'd commit suicide on the spot...

What about your bad cholesterol? If my LDL were to reach over 70mg/dl I'd commit suicide on the spot...
Ive heard LDL doesn't necessarily equal bad especially if your triglycerides and HDL is in the normal range.

Ive heard LDL doesn't necessarily equal bad especially if your triglycerides and HDL is in the normal range.
I'd play it safe and go fruitarian for at least 6 months + statins if your Doctor makes a negative remark about your bad cholesterol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its boomer advice that things like cholesterol are bad for you. It originates from some (((study))) from the 1950s that can't be replicated, and shouldnt be trusted anyways just given how unhealthy people are today.

I'd play it safe and go fruitarian for at least 6 months + statins if your Doctor makes a negative remark about your bad cholesterol.
That is probably more dangerous than fasting for a month. Steve Jobs died of a horrible cancer, and he was a strict fruititarian. A lot of these plants have toxins inside of them, particularly their seeds that the plants manufacture in order to protect themselves from bugs and the like. Sv3rige also has an interview with a fruititarian who beyond having his teeth falling out, is one of the most feminine looking men I have ever seen in my entire life.

Good luck getting ringworm from you from your walmart meat.
That is a bad take for a number of reasons:
1) You get ring worm from vegetables. People just blame meat.
2) Its not a threat to you unless your own flesh is dying, and would be eaten by a parasite.
3) Its most common in societies that live off cereals, probably because it lives off the foods that you can not digest.
4) Unironically it is less likely to happen at Walmart anyways, when you consider how controlled their process for butchering meat is. The only low quality aspect of walmart meat is the fact that the cows get vaccines and are grain fed.
5) 2 years, and I don't refridgerate my meat, leave it rotting, still eat it, and I've only had health benefits.

Me too, man! I love eating it out. (I have low Testosterone)
I love to get pissed on by tomboys. (i have high Testosterone)