- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
I hope it’s trolling tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Chances are you can't tell shit dumb foid, go make me a dinnerI feel like you can tell who's trolling most of the time tho
Do you think returnofthecutecel is an elaborate troll? Or just mentally insane?I feel like you can tell who's trolling most of the time tho
Shhhhh I don't like ur new altChances are you can't tell shit dumb foid, go make me a dinner
He's been doing that shit way too long and I don't think he'd larp all this loreDo you think returnofthecutecel is an elaborate troll? Or just mentally insane?
The guy above me unironically thinks he's a "genius troll"He's been doing that shit way too long and I don't think he'd larp all this lore
You saw my thread didn’t youI hope it’s trolling tbh
no idea what you're talking about, I got given this account from an associate of mine desperately begging for my presence on this forrumShhhhh I don't like ur new alt