Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I Fell Madly In Love With This 5'1 Boy

SevenColorCrystalBall

Resident Volcel lltb
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
11,242
Online time
18d 15h
Reputation
16,058
Location
a tub full of gemstones and gold
Guild
Ingen
I was like ready to die for him and shit and stalking him and his friends, then karma bit me in the ass since some weirdo followed me to my house.

I am almost a femcel, I also once kept a random thing he gave me inside my bag for like 3 months until it had mold on it.
 
Last edited:
Dont reproduce fo sho
 
I was like ready to die for him and shit and stalking him and his friends, then karma bit me in the ass since some weirdo followed me to my house.

I am almost a femcel.
How did this happen did he like u first
 
I was like ready to die for him and shit and stalking him and his friends, then karma bit me in the ass since some weirdo followed me to my house.

I am almost a femcel, I also once kept a random thing he gave me inside my bag for like 3 months until it had mold on it.
i am madly in love with a 5’4 but i’m not certain if it will be requited
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top