Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I forgot to post about this compliment

lowtiersubhuman

Roping soon
Reputable ★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 31, 2025
Messages
10,232
Online time
16d 10h
Reputation
14,363
Other day when my moms friend was over she randomly said
"Lowtiersubhuman I love your arms your veins are so perfect"
I was confused because first of all who the fuck says that
Second of all my veins weren't even popping at all
Then I realized she's a phlebotomist
Like I'll let you practice on me
If you give me test and hgh and accutane and monitor my health
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top