Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I found an audio directed to 2026 me

Deleted Member 114170

Odyssey
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Messages
12,359
Solutions
5
Online time
1mo 10d
Reputation
28,055
Same shit just crying about my life blablabal . It was from 3 years ago but nothing changed ( got worse ) . I was crying and yapping about how nobody cares about me except for men who want to fuck me . Yeah yeah trauma dumping to random guys is pretty much my signature. Ok bye .
 
Same shit just crying about my life blablabal . It was from 3 years ago but nothing changed ( got worse ) . I was crying and yapping about how nobody cares about me except for men who want to fuck me . Yeah yeah trauma dumping to random guys is pretty much my signature. Ok bye .
"Future me, did we make it?" 💔
 
I tried to rope last time . I’d rather be a brain rotted person .
1000026650.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top