Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I genuinely argued over femboys for 2 hours

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,101
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,775
What has my life come to man, no way I’m straight atp

76F8FF3F-6FBC-4FA8-8BAE-6389A1052765.gif
 
Not even gay to think they are attractive tbh
I wish that was what we were arguing about

I’m ngl we had no idea what the other was on about. It was literally a waste of time

I skipped guitar practice for this shit ffs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top