Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I get turned on when girls are mad at me

i dont know what i prefer as i said depends on the mating rhythm, bt my ultimate fnatasy is to cuck someone and watch him rope while his wife/gf laughs and then after he dies i kill her also and let her blood pour into his mouth
when im super horny im into fucking girls that I normally would never touch. Normally I like pale girls but when im horny I want to fuck dark girls for disgust factor. But tbh o me legit most girls look the same and I barely discriminate beyond top 20-30%
 
when im super horny im into fucking girls that I normally would never touch. Normally I like pale girls but when im horny I want to fuck dark girls for disgust factor. But tbh o me legit most girls look the same and I barely discriminate beyond top 20-30%
How dark do you go?
 
My dream would be a girl that kinda beats me up or yells at me idk
physically I love dark women tbh idk why but the darkest skin possible on a woman looks very attractive to me
 
My dream would be a girl that kinda beats me up or yells at me idk
not beats me up but yells at me yeah. To me the dream girl would be sme high status fake girl whos extremely bitchy in private, even to me, but still lets me hit. Then yells at me after I get cum on her clothes.
 
not beats me up but yells at me yeah. To me the dream girl would be sme high status fake girl whos extremely bitchy in private, even to me, but still lets me hit. Then yells at me after I get cum on her clothes.
Not bad but not 100% ideal.
I remember one time a girl won me and everyone in armwlesting and I think something in me changed forever
I think being manhandled by a girl who is kinda brute would be ideal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top