Deleted Member 80902
1111111
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2025
- Messages
- 150
- Online time
- 16h 3m
- Reputation
- 470
I give you the chance to apologize to me publicly
You have an hour
You have an hour
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
this is actually tuff wth
Nothing beats the “If I’m banned yk why”
bro thats not even blended u guys are dum dums it says georgw right there
I will poop and then apologize@over0 @slopslinger @tulip @blanquita444 @Mandy?@Becky4L @Anxietypilled @doll @huntergirl @tuberculosisinmybal @geneticCage @swanneo@TonyDr @Randomized Shame @NumbThePain@Nihilus @John Doe @bbylola @Barbie @ey88@rilkeanheart @AuggyDauggy @pig @Rambo @Scarz@JeezyTheSnowman @limo8 @blendedblade @desktwo @moggerofhumanity @Dandelions@foidletlexi @Dean @JethroSligo @SkinnyDennis@boxeur @glamourpursuer @Tumor @kahuro@RottingCarrie
APOLOGIZE![]()
im grooming him rn let me do my thingbro thats not even blended u guys are dum dums it says georgw right there
she said what she had to say on foenemLowk @over0 has been mute ever since then ngl
this genuinely made me shiver holy shit
Hi, my name is Blended bladebro thats not even blended u guys are dum dums it says georgw right there
im here to harass you allI'm shivering I've never been so scared![]()
Blended reference???im here to harass
apologize....now....I give you the chance to apologize to me publicly
You have an hour
thanks for the tag, people dont mention me this days, so yea thanks@over0 @slopslinger @tulip @blanquita444 @Mandy?@Becky4L @Anxietypilled @doll @huntergirl @tuberculosisinmybal @geneticCage @swanneo@TonyDr @Randomized Shame @NumbThePain@Nihilus @John Doe @bbylola @Barbie @ey88@rilkeanheart @AuggyDauggy @pig @Rambo @Scarz@JeezyTheSnowman @limo8 @blendedblade @desktwo @moggerofhumanity @Dandelions@foidletlexi @Dean @JethroSligo @SkinnyDennis@boxeur @glamourpursuer @Tumor @kahuro@RottingCarrie
APOLOGIZE![]()
don't worry you're still goatedthanks for the tag, people dont mention me this days, so yea thanks![]()
thanks jesterdon't worry you're still goated
don't worry nigaim sorry @eldritch
nigadon't worry niga![]()
I thought you were gonna doxx someone, had a banned account so ur on an alt and now giving them a threat before u publish the doxI give you the chance to apologize to me publicly
You have an hour