Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I got arrested lol

Deleted Member 74605

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2025
Messages
12,476
Solutions
3
Online time
1mo 11d
Reputation
44,812
Was mixing xanax and 7oh with coke liquor and whippits and blacked out. Woke up in jail apparently they got me on some silly pi charge. The only good thing to come out of this was I got appointed a really hot lawyer and she called my work and lied to them for me, saying that I was in the er. Im lowk in love with her now. Anyway this was a huge wake up call that I gotta chill with the drugs and focus on my mental health. The guy in the cell downstairs from me was schizophrenic or some shit and was hooting and hollering all night so I got no sleep. The other ppl in my cell block were pretty chill tho. I got released at 4am yesterday. Im glad it’s over
 
Was mixing xanax and 7oh with coke liquor and whippits and blacked out. Woke up in jail apparently they got me on some silly pi charge. The only good thing to come out of this was I got appointed a really hot lawyer and she called my work and lied to them for me, saying that I was in the er. Im lowk in love with her now. Anyway this was a huge wake up call that I gotta chill with the drugs and focus on my mental health. The guy in the cell downstairs from me was schizophrenic or some shit and was hooting and hollering all night so I got no sleep. The other ppl in my cell block were pretty chill tho. I got released at 4am yesterday. Im glad it’s over
Are u typing ts in jail and who called the cops on u
 
Are u typing ts in jail and who called the cops on u
No I got out last night, I was in there for 2 days. Hotel staff called the cops ig I was crashing out. My friend said they brought paramedics in too. Im not allowed within 200 ft of that hotel now
 
Oh they also released me at 4 am with a dead phone and NO SOCKS so I had to walk around till I found a 711 to charge my phone and call a Lyft outta there. Fuckk the laws man 😭
 
I once blacked out in the shower after mixing xans and LSD. that was in a halfway house lmao. I always got snitched on there. fucking stubbled back to my room and when I woke up I was really relaxed for 20 minutes and talked to people at a night club
 
Was mixing xanax and 7oh with coke liquor and whippits and blacked out. Woke up in jail apparently they got me on some silly pi charge. The only good thing to come out of this was I got appointed a really hot lawyer and she called my work and lied to them for me, saying that I was in the er. Im lowk in love with her now. Anyway this was a huge wake up call that I gotta chill with the drugs and focus on my mental health. The guy in the cell downstairs from me was schizophrenic or some shit and was hooting and hollering all night so I got no sleep. The other ppl in my cell block were pretty chill tho. I got released at 4am yesterday. Im glad it’s over
Lawyer sounds like a badass that would make me fall in love to ngl
 
Was mixing xanax and 7oh with coke liquor and whippits and blacked out. Woke up in jail apparently they got me on some silly pi charge. The only good thing to come out of this was I got appointed a really hot lawyer and she called my work and lied to them for me, saying that I was in the er. Im lowk in love with her now. Anyway this was a huge wake up call that I gotta chill with the drugs and focus on my mental health. The guy in the cell downstairs from me was schizophrenic or some shit and was hooting and hollering all night so I got no sleep. The other ppl in my cell block were pretty chill tho. I got released at 4am yesterday. Im glad it’s over
Oh my god I hope you’re okay. That’s one hell of a wake up call
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top