Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i got falim gum but...

pookiebear

pretty boy lover
Reputable
Established
Guild
The Paragon
i bought falim gum, and for reference i live in turkey so im sure its authentic, its available everywhere, i just got it at a grocery store. but right when i bit into it, it was soft? is it supposed to be this soft? im thinking of refrigerating it so its harder to chew, but i also dont want an overly masculine jawline. anyone have a routine i can do that doesnt make my jawline too masculine?

also this reminds me of when i first came to turkey and i got some falim gum during breaktime in class, it had strawberry on the packaging and it smelled like strawberry, but when i bit into it it had absolutely no flavor, so i was confused, and this turkish girl was laughing her ass off at me the whole time. culture shock i guess. my turn to be the FOB

i bought falim gum, and for reference i live in turkey so im sure its authentic, its available everywhere, i just got it at a grocery store. but right when i bit into it, it was soft? is it supposed to be this soft? im thinking of refrigerating it so its harder to chew, but i also dont want an overly masculine jawline. anyone have a routine i can do that doesnt make my jawline too masculine?

also this reminds me of when i first came to turkey and i got some falim gum during breaktime in class, it had strawberry on the packaging and it smelled like strawberry, but when i bit into it it had absolutely no flavor, so i was confused, and this turkish girl was laughing her ass off at me the whole time. culture shock i guess. my turn to be the FOB
probably just don't overdo it with the chewing

you could probably get away with just using multiple pieces of gum tbh

Dean got it, dont overdo it

gum doesn't work. if it does, there's gonna be little difference. just stop wasting your money and time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
gum doesn't work. if it does, there's gonna be little difference. just stop wasting your money and time
if you think about it scientifically, it makes complete sense. its literally like working out in the gym, except for facial muscles. as a med student, i think it clearly works.

If you think about it scientifically, it makes complete sense. its literally like working out in the gym, except for facial muscles. as a med student, i think it clearly works.
There is no way a med student is stupid enough to fall for this stupid gum, but it's your choice; no one is gonna stop u

There is no way a med student is stupid enough to fall for this stupid gum, but it's your choice; no one is gonna stop u
The logic for building muscle in the masseter is well know: you exercise it creating micro fractures that are healed and become bigger: hypertrophy.
What is your argument to say that this logic is wrong?

I used it too for a while, I slowly progressed up until 4 pieces wasn’t enough to pressure my masseters. You need to chew with intent, like you actually need to focus on chewing hard and quickly.

I used it too for a while, I slowly progressed up until 4 pieces wasn’t enough to pressure my masseters. You need to chew with intent, like you actually need to focus on chewing hard and quickly.
but i dont want to look like i ate an iphone, just want some definition

Muscles grow with use

The hypertrophy methods discussed by gymmers are the most effective

But u really cant train masseters with high load but high volume

How much more are your cheekbones protruded compared to your jaw? This will determine if chewing is a bad idea or not

how can i tell that?
You could PM me a picture of your face. Or just by seeing where you jaw is and seeing if it lines up with the cheekbones or if your cheekbones are a decent bit wider than your Jaw

You could PM me a picture of your face. Or just by seeing where you jaw is and seeing if it lines up with the cheekbones or if your cheekbones are a decent bit wider than your Jaw
my cheekbones are wider than my jaw, also when i purse my lips i see my underlying facial structure and my cheekbones pop out and there is a curve on my cheeks so i have to lean out to get tht to show

my cheekbones are wider than my jaw, also when i purse my lips i see my underlying facial structure and my cheekbones pop out and there is a curve on my cheeks so i have to lean out to get tht to show
Yeah chewing might not be a bad idea then. Obviously it'd be easier for me to tell with a picture but as everyone else said, as a woman definitely be more careful of overdoing. But yeah getting a slightly wider jaw will help with a hollow cheek look and possibly attractiveness

Yeah chewing might not be a bad idea then. Obviously it'd be easier for me to tell with a picture but as everyone else said, as a woman definitely be more careful of overdoing. But yeah getting a slightly wider jaw will help with a hollow cheek look and possibly attractiveness
my palate is narrow and my chin is a bit recessed so i think i need it