Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I got spit on by a taquisha

Wima

Fatass Italian Truecel
Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Messages
281
Online time
21h 4m
Reputation
666
One time my friend thought it was funny to tell this taquisha I said she was a hoe.

My friend does it and she walks up to me with her friends yelling at me and I’m just sitting there cheeks rosy red out of embarrassment

she spits on my face and everyone is like ooohhh expecting me to do something but I didn’t do shit.
 
you can't insult them man ur lucky she didn't have her blick on her
 
Should've teached her a lesson and treat her like your grandparents did back then
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top