- Joined
- Feb 1, 2025
- Messages
- 8,596
- Online time
- 16d 3h
- Reputation
- 26,894
idk tbh it’s an interesting convo with him and I trust him a lot so he’s like the only person I talk to BP with
I over exaggerated saying BP will fuck with his life and shit and he believes me tho bc
I just sent a bunch of mfs like archie and like gio scotti asking if he thinks there good looking and he kept thinking there ugly as fuck and there’s no way people find them attractive
I got in like a small debate saying there are objectively attractive not just within black communities and he was starting to say blackpill really started to rott my brain because nobody irl would find those two attractive
I over exaggerated saying BP will fuck with his life and shit and he believes me tho bc
I just sent a bunch of mfs like archie and like gio scotti asking if he thinks there good looking and he kept thinking there ugly as fuck and there’s no way people find them attractive
I got in like a small debate saying there are objectively attractive not just within black communities and he was starting to say blackpill really started to rott my brain because nobody irl would find those two attractive